Vietnamese Rice Quotes - Vietnam price of rice today

5/7/14

WARNING - FAKE WEBSITE

Warning!!!
Now I checked internet the website http://vietnam-rice.com  Falcon rice Mill is copy our picture and also using our rice mill photo also copy of introduce of company.  And We WARNING that this website  is NOT belong to our company of Vinafood1. And I confirm with you It is not any Falcon Rice mill in Vietnam. 
It is me, my boss, my customer at this time. 




Our company website: www.vinafood1.com.vn

Copyrights: Licence of establish for website on Internet No. 108/GP-TTDT dated Agust 28th 2009.

Please don NOT using our information. 
 The contents of this profile are private and legally privileged and confidential information, and the violation of my personal privacy is punishable by law.

Copywriter by Uyen Huynh. 


No comments:

Post a Comment